[Type]: Job Opportunity
[Open to]: Nigerians
[Deadline]: March 31, 2017
United Bank for Africa, one of the leading banks in Nigeria, has opened a call for job application for the position of customer service agent.
Please, find details below:
Contract Type : Permanent
Location Ilorin West, Kwara, Nigeria; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria; Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria
Job Functions Banking,Operations Industries Banking / Finance & Investment Specification
• Minimum Educational level- Diploma (OND/HND) in any social science or Art related discipline.EXPERIENCE
• Prerequisite -Customer service experience Sales knowledge, skill & experience
Role and Responsibilities
1. Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
2. Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
3. Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
4. Support branch sales and service team.
5. Process customer’s account opening, transfer, and closure request.
6. Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products (U-Direct, U-Mobile, U-Pay, Prepaid cards,
Debit cards), enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
7. Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
8. Branch General Ledger (GL) proofing.
9. Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High level of integrity
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Selling skills
• Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
• Paying attention to details
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fast and error-free processing
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
• Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business.
[Disclaimer: The Page is not responsible for this call. We hold no stake in the organisation of this program. Our interest is purely based on reportage. All correspondences should be directed to the appropriate quarters].Please Follow Us @ThePageNg