Reading Time: 2 minutes
[Living]–It is the season of the king of fruits-Mango. If you are one of those who really do not fancy the fleshy and juicy fruit, I guarantee you that after going through these health benefits of Mango, you will have a change of mind. So, here they are:
- According to new research study, mango fruit has been found to protect humans from colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Experts have revealed mango contains antioxidant compounds that protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.
- Fresh mango is a good source of potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- Consumption of natural fruits rich in carotenes is known to protect one from lung and oral cavity cancers. Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and β-cryptoxanthin. Vitamin-A also required for maintaining healthy mucosa and skin.
- Mango consumption is good for healthy skin both internally and externally. It helps clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
- One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of Vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes. So instead of waiting for when you will need Glasses, why not take a cup of sliced mango daily.
- Mango is hundred percent useful. The leaves is also a health agent as it help normalize insulin levels in the blood and prevent diabetes. Just boil leaves in water, soak it through the night and filter in the morning. It is ready for consumption.
- Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm from overheating.
- The fiber in mango also helps digestion and elimination of toxics.
- Mango is a great source of Vitamin E. And there is a great connection between sex drive and vitamin E. So instead of taking harmful drugs to improve your sex drive, simply take lots and lots of mango.
- Additionally, mango peel is rich in phytonutrients, such as the pigment antioxidants like carotenoids and polyphenols.
So, there you are, what are you waiting, go get some mangoes…
Copyright 2017 The Page. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.thepageng.com as the source.